Page 1 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  dodge ram offset

dodge ram offset

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1049
replies 13
following 7

FCKNLOW   +1y
anybody who has a 03-07 what offset wheels are you running without narrowing the rearend?  if you did have to narrow is how much did they take out and what did it cost?   thanks!
FCKNLOW   +1y

bump
hemipowered22z   +1y

No wider then 9 inches and no less then a +35mm even with that youll have to be real careful maybe trim or roll fender lips
loudciv   +1y

24x10 +25 offset w/ 295/35/24 tire, narrowed 6" (could of gotten away w/ 4") axles cost $350 + ship from moser, stock ones can NOT be resplined & most guys are paying local race shops around $350 to narrow the housing & reassemble the rear. because of the bolt pattern, wheel selection is limited. you cant get away w/o narrowing unless you are willing to shave the lips down to nothing & flare the hell out of the bedsides. the fronts a whole different animal.
katkilla   +1y

850 to narrow the rear end on mine. Moser axles included. told bonspeed what i needed but still ended up having to narrow it. and yeah the front is a beast
katkilla   +1y

but i'm sure Big will chime in before the day is over to get u the info u need. He's got any info u could possibly need on a Dodge.
FCKNLOW   +1y

i dont want to sound ghetto or cheap but if my wheels have a fat mounting lip and are very very close to tucking could i just shave them down?  the front should be good becuase they will slightly camber in?   just looking for answers before i start cutting. any advice will be helpful and thanks in advance.
katkilla   +1y

mine were going to be out like an inch and a half on each side so that wasn't really an option for me. could u get away with rolling the fender lip if it is very very close?
FCKNLOW   +1y

ok gotcha...  i know alot of shops wont shave a wheel.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y

Im running a 22x9 with a +35 offset, and im tucking on a stock rear end. I would suggest against shaving a wheel down, espically on a cast wheels.   Taylor