Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  this made me proud

this made me proud

General Discussion
views 1201
replies 12
following 6

1low1ton   +1y
my little boy killed his first deer sunday he shot it with my winchester 300 short mag he is only 4 1/2 years old i know this picture sucks i took it with my
jcampbell1180   +1y
Sweet, Dude!
huskerdually   +1y
I can't believe your teaching your child to kill poor defenseless animals. What did that dear ever do to you. Mindless idiots with guns.

j/k
pig rig   +1y
yea way to go your teaching your kid to kill bambi when he should be imbrasing it

so whats for dinner? a little backstrap mmmmmmmmmmmm with taters and gravy?

j/k I think its good the kids is shown up the ol'man and at 4 your going to have your hands full
pig rig   +1y
also are you going to get the head mounted for him
1low1ton   +1y
not that one when he kills one with antlers no matter how big im gonna have it mounted for him i think that would be cool and i have a personal vendetta against all deer i want to kill and eat all of them they are the reason i have to work late during this part of the year fixing all the wrecks
pig rig   +1y

now the next one he gets is going to have all busted up antlers or just whats left of one
1low1ton   +1y
well i guess that would suck but i promised him so i will stick to it im just glad he likes hunting with me
low95xlt   +1y
thats kewl that you can do that with him and the ole son got a buck but did dad\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\???
1low1ton   +1y
no it was a big old fat doe i had to wake him up so he could shoot it