Page 1 of 3
Photoshop \  2010 civic rendering

2010 civic rendering

Photoshop General Discussions
views 1299
replies 29
following 5

warpedrenderings   +1y
work in progress  had to try and do some cars , figured out how to make a better chrome which i will probally use on the other ones i did and see what they look like , heres a couple pics of where it is so far  
Shaven   +1y
not bad. but are you able to change the light source? maybe move the light if you can above the car and if it is possible stretch the light source so that is it larger then the car. kinda like a studio soft box. the car is just hard to see for the most part
warpedrenderings   +1y
ya i can move the light anywhereand ad any amount  but the other side im still working on and the inside so i put it where it was so you cant see the things that need finished i was just ring to make to visable  i was also tring to make it look kinda like a night setting with a street light
warpedrenderings   +1y
heres a couple quik ones, im not realy conserend about the shadows since the final ones look good, but each pic takes my computer about a hour to do now when i do  the final renderings these took under a minute  
GraphicDisorder   +1y

You need a more powerfull PC lol.
DougyFrisch   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by SSM-Brandt You need a more powerfull PC lol. --------------------------------------------- or a Mac...     lookin good man, now are you ever gonna tell us what it is your using? or you still wanting to keep it a big secret for some reason? 
GraphicDisorder   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DougyFrisch---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-BrandtYou need a more powerfull PC lol.---------------------------------------------or a Mac...   lookin good man, now are you ever gonna tell us what it is your using? or you still wanting to keep it a big secret for some reason? ---------------------------------------------Ya man Mac's with 5400 rpm hard drive's are really blazing...LOL. Ill stick with my i7, 12gb of ram, 10,000rpm Vraptor drive, and 3tb of storage.   I do have a nearly new Mac Book Pro, I never use it, I find it boring and use it to browse the web with mostly when im bed.
post photo
Shaven   +1y
looks better with more light.   and Brandt the pc sounds nice man.. i7 and the 12g ram or 24g ram is what i was looking at getting to replace this ol lap top lol.  3Tb of storage damn I got 1tb and it is taken me a long time to full this thing up.
GraphicDisorder   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Shavenlooks better with more light.   and Brandt the pc sounds nice man.. i7 and the 12g ram or 24g ram is what i was looking at getting to replace this ol lap top lol.  3Tb of storage damn I got 1tb and it is taken me a long time to full this thing up.---------------------------------------------

We have 2 machines like that me and Shelly both run the same machine only difference is she has a little less drive space.  Shes got another 2tb in hers.  Our server here has another 2.5tb and backs up the PCs at night.  We take data pretty serious here.  We also have 2 laptops, a Macbook Pro and a HP.  Both have 250gb drives in them.  LOL.   Hell our plotter is run by a quad core with 4gb of ram.  We also have 2 more quad cores with 8gb of ram that we just retired since they were our old main PC's.
Shaven   +1y
my god. lol yall do take data seriously!! i mean i know what it is like to lose a lot of work to HD failure but something tells me that you guys just might be ok LOL.