Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1681
replies 27
following 28

offthewall   +1y

agreed with the barking^^^ but that looks sooooooo sick
aon-teach   +1y
Edited: 8/25/2009 10:53:18 PM by AON-Teach

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5That sounds so annoying!!! Thanks god the compressors didn't start running... that would have been the nail in the coffin. Airbags are awesome and I love them soooo much. I want to take the hydros off my Benz and put on air so I can finally be cool like Teach!---------------------------------------------Almost as annoying as listening to you complain about air ... ALL THE TIME!!!   ;-)  To each their own, the car looks cool super low. 
tre5   +1y

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm           ^^^your compressor running.
bdydrppup   +1y

lol geez. i love the hydr-air arguements. and yes those are def parker valves
okcderek   +1y
Edited: 8/26/2009 9:00:20 AM by Big Dee

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm           ^^^your compressor running.--------------------------------------------- I about died laughing at this....(and I have air, but its an EDC. I hate the sound of Viar/Airzenith compressors)
HaVoC1   +1y
Thats pretty sick!! Be even cooler i a draggin video..
DOWNHERE   +1y

I always wondered about these cars being bagged... and I didnt think it would look too good, but that is NiCe!
simple-pleasurez   +1y
i give steve adgate 1 year before he buys and build something that shits on that. haha