Page 2 of 3
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Liberty Walk bagged Lamborghini Murcielago

Liberty Walk bagged Lamborghini Murcielago

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1682
replies 27
following 28

BJ_waylayed   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by gravity5The front lifting system is hydraulic from the factory.  And yeah it could use another inch and a half down or so.--------------------------------------------- I've never heard hydo's release air...guess its the new thing...lol
gravity5   +1y

Thats not the factory system in the video.  The FACTORY front lifting system on a Lamborghini is Hydraulic.
bodydropped   +1y
i want valves that sound like that
dragnblazer   +1y

left my comment hopefully straightened them out some. and those sound like gc valves. the ones on my isuzu sounded like that
smctoy   +1y

thats fucking sic!!
twistedsdime   +1y

Damn it! I always wondered if someone would do this to one of these cars. I like it....always going to have haters but you gotta let those haters be your motivators.
tuckinlugs06   +1y

it looks sick but that fuckin noise thos valves make just sounds gay...either make em quit or leave them normal
gonz   +1y
those are without a doubt parker valves. they are distinct with the popping sound.
tucky   +1y

say what you will but put that up against a  stock one and it wont take a corner worth a shit compared I bet. I love bags and am a minitrucker through and through, but some cars are better being modded in different ways!!!
tre5   +1y

That sounds so annoying!!! Thanks god the compressors didn't start running... that would have been the nail in the coffin.