Liberty Walk bagged Lamborghini Murcielago

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1673
replies 27
following 28

fatboysS1O   +1y

i want one.
idrgbdy   +1y
haha the comments are funny. typical responses. "at least it's not hydraulics!!!" i want to see a hyrdoholics install now so there can be more haters! LOL 
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdyhaha the comments are funny. typical responses. "at least it's not hydraulics!!!" i want to see a hyrdoholics install now so there can be more haters! LOL ---------------------------------------------If Hydroholics got a hold of one of those, it would go a lot lower I could tell you that.  If you're going to ruin an exotic, at least make it lay harder.
scr8pnyota   +1y

wanna see it rip off some road reflectors and drag the  back bumper off. dont they come stock w/ air suspension  in the front
crzyone1013   +1y

looks good tho. what kind of valves are they using, they sound odd.
gravity5   +1y

The front lifting system is hydraulic from the factory.  And yeah it could use another inch and a half down or so.
bodydropped85   +1y

lol @ all the haters on youtube. youtube comments are a joke and most of the people are 12 lol. juice on that thing would be TITS.
slammedxonair   +1y

I would drive the shit outa that car!
railin93   +1y
Edited: 8/25/2009 12:56:14 PM by railin93

wow...while this might not be intended to be fast anymore, some of the comments by ignorant people amaze me...some of the fastest, best handling cars in the world have bags at the corners...they can be dialed to exact pressures and heights to allow minimal roll and better cornering g's...look at the pro-touring sites or some of the g-machines built now...soome of those bastards run the slalom at like 50-70mph, do the pad with like 1.05 or more g's average, and sprint the quarter in like 12 sec...on bags or shockwaves...this one probably isn't ever gonna be used for that purpose again but what about the body dropped vette the runs the show circuit???...or the bagged viper ADGATE built?...gotta give some room for creativity and forward thinking...not a big fan of it myself but you gotta give credit where credit is due for thinking outside the box