threads
Page 2 of 3
Mid West \  Anyone in the Indianapolis or Louisville area?

Anyone in the Indianapolis or Louisville area?

Mid West Regional
views 1519
replies 24
following 10

AlexSteelsmith   +1y

whats ur website?
TENONDUBS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by barsgsxri got a 2 door hoe bodied on 22,s and my buddy has a  4 door dually square bodied on semi wheels

---------------------------------------------the tahoe is sick
speedracer11   +1y

I have a squarebody crewcab dually that is a work in progress check out my profile. My freind has the 2 door tahoe we live in Kokomo
bigdaddypaco   +1y
Edited: 8/20/2009 1:22:17 PM by bigdaddypaco

www.midwestminis.net ..just started up a few months ago so its a work in progress...show coverage and forums...go hit it up...
barsgsxr   +1y

im kokomo  thanks for the comments guys its been a long hard build and i needed to here that  
astromanwes   +1y

i know it's been out a while but i have "Suicidal Toy" and it's still shoot worthy i think... you can check out pics in my profile...  I live in southern IN...
barsgsxr   +1y

friends huh chad our wives kinda think that too
astromanwes   +1y

haha! i just went to the site and "suicidal toy" is the backdrop for your enter screen...that's funny...kinda wierd actually...
bigdaddypaco   +1y
yea, one of my friends shot it a few years ago at Indy and we used that pic...lolI  am good friends with the guy who built your truck,,Dustin and I go way back...
JayMac   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bigdaddypacoyea, I got your number, you free during the week? we could shoot it from the Indiana side with the 'ville as the back drop, that would be sweet...let me know bro...---------------------------------------------I work 2 jobs so during the week is gonna be tough. I am trying to get the engine done, so hopefully it will be running soon.