threads
Page 7 of 12
Under Construction \  Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Under Construction General Discussions
views 11222
replies 118
following 63

shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by no1lowr big ups man! thats hands down the baddest front end conversion ever on the 89-95 toyota.. anyone who disagrees id love to see why and you better have pics, thats sick as hell..... good job man!

--------------------------------------------- I havent seen any takers lol! Thanks for the props Josh! Hey im going to be putting this thing together soon so Ill prob be hitting you up on one of those dropped intake manifold since I deff want to keep this thing stock hood.
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by stickboyi like it a lot. thats the best vehicle i have seen use those lights, it just looks good with the lights not an entire front end form the jeep on a ranger......... wah wah.........   kinda makes the truck look like a race truck, just need some decal fog lights at the bottom.--------------------------------------------- Ha its fast like a nascar nascar! We had real fog lights to put in the bumper but decided it would look to busy. Im going to Cali style to license plate into the bumper and call it good.
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dajizzsocalIm diggin the bumper! And well the whole thing too...   Gotta have Bob make me a bumper kinda like that!--------------------------------------------- Its only a 9-10 hour drive up here Im sure you can work something out with Bob!
BAGLESS   +1y

An exquisite frontend, for sure! Can't wait to see more pics of your badass build!
HaVoC1   +1y
Truck is lookin sick! The chop and front end look perfect together!
impulse   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iLLblazerJust noticed that grille shell is part of the hood. Sick.--------------------------------------------- shut up fag
tuckinlugs06   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by no1lowrbig ups man! thats hands down the baddest front end conversion ever on the 89-95 toyota.. anyone who disagrees id love to see why and you better have pics, thats sick as hell..... good job man! ---------------------------------------------id have to say freeman's but since that truck dropped of the face of the earth ...this one has take # 1 spot
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iLLairgasm---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iLLblazerJust noticed that grille shell is part of the hood. Sick.--------------------------------------------- shut up fag--------------------------------------------- ..from the guy sitting in his bedroom with another man, probably on his bed, on a Tuesday night, drinking a bottle of rum and  listening to "where the boys go" by Men Without Hats....
severedbrandon   +1y

One of the best frontend swaps I have seen, looks sick! 
no1lowr   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by TuckingLugs05 --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by no1lowr big ups man! thats hands down the baddest front end conversion ever on the 89-95 toyota.. anyone who disagrees id love to see why and you better have pics, thats sick as hell..... good job man! --------------------------------------------- id have to say freeman's but since that truck dropped of the face of the earth ...this one has take # 1 spot ---------------------------------------------

you must be crazy dude. freemans was one of the worst lookin front end conversions in the history of toyota front ends!the truck was reduiculous and one of the baddest toyotas ever built but that hood and headlight setup was hard on the eyes.

MILES! IF YOU TOUCH THAT HOOD I WILL KILL YOU. GIVE ME A CALL. I HAVE A BLACK POWDERCOATED ONE ON THE SHELF. WHENEVER YOUR READY!