threads
Page 6 of 12
Under Construction \  Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Under Construction General Discussions
views 11221
replies 118
following 63

98lows10   +1y

Damnn that front end is siick.  
crazygenius13   +1y
very slick. Good job, man. I didn't even know you broke your foot.
kindalow   +1y

Good work Miles, keep it up! Then take me for a ride.
ahab   +1y

That front end looks sick.  It flows really well.  Doesnt look forced like most.  Good job
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Just noticed that grille shell is part of the hood. Sick.
dajizz   +1y

Im diggin the bumper! And well the whole thing too...   Gotta have Bob make me a bumper kinda like that!
slammedcivicsi   +1y
i love it....it definatly has a race truck theme to it, flows nicely. -Brad
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05are thos jeep head lights...either way looks sick wish i could get a one off bumper built for my toy

--------------------------------------------- Yes Sir those are Jeep headlights... Yeah im juiced on my new bumper, perks of living in Nor Cal is Grants is only 1.5hrs drive from here.
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sectioned88Wow. I'm stoked to see Johnny's truck still around, and especially in Miles' hands where it's definitely getting some proper love. Still in love with this truck and am really looking forward to see it when it's finished. That front end is mad, crazy cool. Extremely nice work. Didn't it have Mustang lights awhile back? Any reason they were taken out? I thought they were a great fit.--------------------------------------------- Thanks man! When Johnny hit me up and said it had to go I jumped on the chance to pick it up. I thought it was going to have the Mustang lights on it when I picked it up but he had scrapped the idea some time back and gave me a 4runner front end instead...
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by choppedn22dLooks bad ass, I like how the front end is sloped back like the windshield, love that bumper.--------------------------------------------- Your good Josh real good.. The whole base behind using these  lights was to add some slope to the front end since we just sloped the windshield so much!