threads
Page 3 of 3
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  spots to mount a tank in a civic?

spots to mount a tank in a civic?

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1075
replies 26
following 16

DiabolicCustoms   +1y

im running 1/2 inch on my civic, and only 145 psi.  not overkill just about right.  think about the weight in the rear of the car with your massive stereo system.
doug118   +1y
Yeah I figured 1/2 would be good for going up incase I needed the lift quickly. I may run 3/8" for going back down, just so I'm not slamming the ground all the time wince I intend to lay the pinch welds on the ground

still trying to source a good kit
So Tex Customz   +1y
i got 3/8s valves on my civic and its quick 
doug118   +1y
ok found a solution. I'm going to raise the floor a little bit and run a pancake tank and everything else in the stock spare tire well. now another question, can you guys post some pics of setups in spare tire wells? I'm looking to put everything air ride wise down there
Bagd_Civic93   +1y

I have my 9 gallon 8port mounted on a flush mount sub box (it takes up my entire trunk kinda like a floor) and I have my viair 380 mounted to the right of the tank. No problems yet and I run 200psi all the time.
Bagd_Civic93   +1y

Oh and as far as 1/2 line thats what im running in the back and at 120 psi my rear tires hop like 4" off the ground. 3/8" in front and its just right for dropping to drag.
DiabolicCustoms   +1y

how do i resize a pic? im trying to upload my hatch set up and its just not working.  its on my pics on my myspace. www.myspace.com/slolonoma