Page 4 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  STREETBEAT AZ RAGTOP FUN IN THE SUN

STREETBEAT AZ RAGTOP FUN IN THE SUN

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1630
replies 30
following 15

h8rstyle   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 4pumpedTLon20sEdited: 8/27/2009 1:46:49 AM by 4pumpedTLon20si got one on my 97 TL,which is the same size roof as your legend,  it has a 4 pump showtime setup, with 8s and 12s, and gets served, and i mean served, 40x40 from streetbeat, fits good, shuts tight, doesnt leak, only if shot from side like a few other people said on this topic, and i love it when its open, but im chopping the top, and  will be yanking it out in a few days, if you intrested in it, hit me up, will sell for half of what i payed, or what they go for, and it is tan canvas, frame does have that hairline crack that someone else mentioned they always do, but doesnt effect it opening or closing, i even have a billet handle.let me know if you intrested and you can see pics in my profile, theres pics of me hitting a 3 wheel front and back, with the rag open. ---------------------------------------------saw your TL man that thing is CLEAN!.... about the ragtop i was gonna go with black and you have a tan one so you got me thinking now