Page 3 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  STREETBEAT AZ RAGTOP FUN IN THE SUN

STREETBEAT AZ RAGTOP FUN IN THE SUN

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1632
replies 30
following 15

nautiquess   +1y

Don't Forget  The Ragtop Shop, www.ragtops-online.com , we too are in Arizona and in fact right next door to the manufacterer. Going through www.slidingragtops.com doesn't get you straight to the manufacturer, it re-directs you to another retailer.   We both will give you the best prices, and not the inflated prices and shipping that the new streetbeat will Thanks, Chad480.213.9618www.ragtops-online.comwww.myspace.com/metalasylumpaint 
h8rstyle   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puponairyou can get rid of that noise and leakage, but not putting one in the car!---------------------------------------------LOL cant change my mind now killer i've been thinking about it too long so I gotta go with my gut feeling. The way I look at it is, im going to Iraq in 2 months to shoot up some towel heads, possibly get shot at, definately getting blown up by Roadside IED's at least twice in my deployment, and even maybe be stuck in the middle of nowhere for a long time so why not take another risk and cut a hole in the legend. Its gonna look sweet man!.... i just know it will, so ill roll with it...... 
post photo
jetts   +1y

cool, leave me the legend when you go to iraq
h8rstyle   +1y

ha ha no... let me take your truck to Iraq ha ha
tre5   +1y

I have a buddy in Iraq (actually he is home for 2 weeks right now). He is  a captain. He posts on here every once in a while. Look him up, Adam Hess.
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y
Edited: 8/27/2009 1:46:49 AM by 4pumpedTLon20s

i got one on my 97 TL,which is the same size roof as your legend,  it has a 4 pump showtime setup, with 8s and 12s, and gets served, and i mean served, 40x40 from streetbeat, fits good, shuts tight, doesnt leak, only if shot from side like a few other people said on this topic, and i love it when its open, but im chopping the top, and  will be yanking it out in a few days, if you intrested in it, hit me up, will sell for half of what i payed, or what they go for, and it is tan canvas, frame does have that hairline crack that someone else mentioned they always do, but doesnt effect it opening or closing, i even have a billet handle.let me know if you intrested and you can see pics in my profile, theres pics of me hitting a 3 wheel front and back, with the rag open.
20runner   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puponaircool, leave me the legend when you go to iraq---------------------------------------------Too bad Killer, he is leaving it with me, IF I EVER GET JOSH'S TRUCK DONE!!!!!! But, I'll take you for a ride in it after it's laying floor boards on 20's......
juicedwagon   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TOWNLOW---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puponaircool, leave me the legend when you go to iraq---------------------------------------------Too bad Killer, he is leaving it with me, IF I EVER GET JOSH'S TRUCK DONE!!!!!! But, I'll take you for a ride in it after it's laying floor boards on 20's......---------------------------------------------post pics of your progress when you do, didnt you build that legand?
h8rstyle   +1y
Edited: 8/28/2009 7:42:50 AM by h8rstyle

Edited: 8/28/2009 7:41:34 AM by h8rstyle---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TOWNLOW---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puponaircool, leave me the legend when you go to iraq---------------------------------------------Too bad Killer, he is leaving it with me, IF I EVER GET JOSH'S TRUCK DONE!!!!!! But, I'll take you for a ride in it after it's laying floor boards on 20's......--------------------------------------------- I better make sure I have full coverage on that thing U + killer = DRAGGED THROUGH REAR CONTROL ARMS AND A BENT CAR LOL!
h8rstyle   +1y

Here is the lowdown TOWNLOW originally built the legend sold it to puponair rolled it for a while and sold it down to me. I've been trying to redo this car for sometime now only problem is being in the military and working a law enforcement job doesnt really give you the time you need to focus on the things you like to do. Sooo i've had the legend in a garage for sometime. I finally pulled it out to get some fresh paint and some body modifications about 3 months ago and so far everything that needed to be shaved on that car is done. I'll be leaving for Iraq for sometime and if i ever wanna finish this car i need to keep on going with the work. I asked TOWNLOW if he could use his mad scientist skills to make this Acura lay on 20's and he agreed to help a brother out sooooo as much as i wanna be in the same garage as him helping out as much as i can and i wish i could i really do cause i wanna be part of this build as much as i can, I cant cause i have to be out in the desert busting heads. Here are some pics of where we are with the legend now. fixed the front bumper it was worn and bent, covered up the fron licence plate holesGot the rear license plate box shave and smoothed out, look cleanDoor Handles shaved and body line implemented into the shave, mirrors gone ready for some new billet ones
post photo
post photo
post photo