Raised unibody strut towers

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 2847
replies 21
following 16

ep3royalty   +1y
lol 

---------------------------------------------

Originally posted by doug118 fuck that guy who makes those spindles. I talked to him on the phone one day and he was the biggest piece of shit, if i was within 100 miles of him i would have drop there and punched him right in the mouth     and I had 15x8 with a +15mm offset on the front of my old civic. I'm not worried about offsets at all. I've seen people run 16x9's with a +15mm offset in the front before, just need some camber thats all ---------------------------------------------

k24 rd6   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by doug118fuck that guy who makes those spindles. I talked to him on the phone one day and he was the biggest piece of shit, if i was within 100 miles of him i would have drop there and punched him right in the mouth  and I had 15x8 with a +15mm offset on the front of my old civic. I'm not worried about offsets at all. I've seen people run 16x9's with a +15mm offset in the front before, just need some camber thats all---------------------------------------------

Those guys were very nice when I talked to them. Maybe they got to realize when talking to you that  you really don't understand suspension.