Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  Birfdays are fun

Birfdays are fun

General Discussion
views 2100
replies 23
following 9

guilty by design   +1y
Thats right bitches, turned 22 yesterday. Spent it with friends in sprinfield... coincidentaly the street machine nationals were in town so it was a REALLY good weekend. My buddy Joel tried to kill me with irish car bombs, at first he mixed them in the wrong order and you know what one does once its mixed...

lotsa
thread post photo

then some
thread post photo

Good tiiimes.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Drunkards.

low95xlt   +1y
nice nice ah to be young again you whipper snapper.... i had my birfday too this past week, well 9/11 the good ol 2 8
jcampbell1180   +1y
Damn Low, your old as shit! 28 years on this Earth, and you still can't spell?

<---Turns 27 in Nov.
low95xlt   +1y
nope us old farts after 27 yrs its all down hill first its spelling and then everything else, hell when i get married in may it will be the total death of me
jcampbell1180   +1y
I just really freaked myself out when I realized I was turning 27. Where does the time go? Sometimes I feel like I'm still 19.
huskerdually   +1y
I'm going to be 33 in Dec. Try that on for size.
jcampbell1180   +1y
I'm not quite sure I'm comfortable with the rate of speed I'm blasting through my 20's at.

Seems like just yesterday, I was turning 19 and living it up in my one bedroom "bone shack", and spending my days in the various seats of different pieces of equipment, pushing dirt for my old man. 10 feet tall and bulletproof.

Now, I'm pushing 27, sitting behind a desk wearing a collard shirt for a 401k. Married, 3 kids, 2 dogs and discussing the reality of the "Big V".

...and I'm 50 pounds overweight.

Dang.

Don't get me wrong, I love my life...but I didn't think it would go by so fast.
1fastlx   +1y
you young fuckers!!!!!! i'll be 34 on my b-day. happy birthday kyle looks like you had a blast.
low95xlt   +1y
damn scotts old hahaha damn campy a yr younger and in a lot better off position then i am wow makes me feel 3 inchs tall. damn u naw but for real i am jealous good job kids and married, i got the married thing coming up and no kids well at least that i am completely aware of, i mean there have been well that is for another time and story lol