Page 3 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Toyota Solara build...HYDROHOLICS.net

Toyota Solara build...HYDROHOLICS.net

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 5270
replies 32
following 19

okcderek   +1y
My person fav...but probably too many switches for it. Instead of a gauge, you could leave the top closed and just drain it from the bottom.
post photo
obey   +1y

i had that in my truck and the cops gave me open conatiner one night.....j/k..
2ToneSolara   +1y

Got a couple little updates. Got the pump mount painted and the manifolds plummed to the tank, accumulators plummed and all the fittings on so I can start on the hardline soon. Then ran all the wires though the trunk for the stereo and covered the trim panel and put the sub in. I did some other small stuff too but nothing to really take pics of. Hopefuly get my cylinders and strut mounts over to a fab shop this week to get them welded up and ready to put in. Right now it's looking pretty on schedule to be done next weekend. Here's some pics!  Still got to do a little work around the edeges but you get the idea at least.
post photo
post photo
post photo
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Nice looking setup Shawn!  Don't forget that check valve. 
post photo
2ToneSolara   +1y

Oh believe me I haven't forgot, but I couldn't find a flaring tool anywhere in town for stainless, but a guy at a  local industrial hydrolic place hooked me up with some ends that don't need the line to be flared ( not compression fittings). They're supposed to flare themselves as you tighten or something like that. He said they use them on a lot of they're big hardlines and they are good to 8000 psi. I hope he's right and I don't get covered in fluid when I hit the first switch or somebodys gettin  haha. 

post photo
yuhatn   +1y

would have looked sick with some kind of design under the vinyl so it wouldnt look so plain but looks good nonetheless and cant wait to see it finished
mista337   +1y

Looking good man!
2ToneSolara   +1y

Got almost everything done this weekend. Gonna put some fluid in tonight and hook up the batterys tonight and hopefully drive it tommorow. Till then I got a couple of cell phone pics of my test fit up front.
post photo
post photo
2ToneSolara   +1y

Got it finished last night and working good all the way around. I got to thank Derek and Aaron for all the help with getting my stuff straight since this was the first suspension I ever did. They definently have some of the best customer service of anywhere I've seen and would recommend their stuff to anybody! It layed out really good I should be able to get a little lower with a little trimming. Here's the pics    Can't wait for All Star Event. It'll be the first show it goes to done!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
artsar   +1y

lookin good, this makes me want to get my build actually moving forward. Parts are here, just no time to build it