Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Toyota Solara build...HYDROHOLICS.net

Toyota Solara build...HYDROHOLICS.net

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 5232
replies 32
following 19

2ToneSolara   +1y
Edited: 7/23/2009 2:23:30 PM by 2ToneSolara

Figured it's time for me to start a build log on here. It's on a 2000 Toyota Solara. I bent a strut a little while back and have been talking to Derek ever since. I have to say these guys are great and have some of the best customer service of anywhere I have ever seen. Thanks for all the help Derek! Anyways this build won't be quite as fast as some of theirs haha. I figure on having it done in about 2 weeks considering my set up will make it here to Tennessee at the start of next week, but I already have a decent start on some other stuff. Anyways on to the pics!
Before

Now

All the plumbing inside the car will be hardline. This is just the start of my box and stereo part. I am starting my trim panels and cleaning up the wiring tonight. Hopefully everything will work out smooth on the first try.
jetts   +1y

aswome man! im glad more people are buying hydroholic stuff. Aaron and Derek are great people.  cant wait to see it done
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y

Awesome Shawn, I am glad that you're posting up the build.  I can't wait to see your car laid out representing the south with Hydroholics! 

And thanks Killer...representing bagged full-sizes with different colored beds everywhere. 

jetts   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-OFFDAHOOKAwesome Shawn, I am glad that you're posting up the build.  I can't wait to see your car laid out representing the south with Hydroholics! 

And thanks Killer...representing bagged full-sizes with different colored beds everywhere. 

---------------------------------------------thats how thugs roll!
yuhatn   +1y

this should be a good build dont see to many of these cars around but i would leave the black wheels on

81layndoor   +1y

this was a friends 99 solara

post photo
DRGN4DR   +1y
nice...i heard about this car. what are you using for the battery rack? looks like galvanized steel strap?
dajizz   +1y

Do you guys have a bunch of illegals working behind closed doors? lol  You guys have a ton of projects done in out in a very short time! Keep up the great work!
Juiced202   +1y
I'm excited to see how this one turns out!!
2ToneSolara   +1y

Josh u know good and damn well those black ass krylon wheels ae comin off haha. The battery rack was an idea I came up with since I wanted something different than a regular welded rack. It's angle iron like u see used to hang some gararge door openers and I got some all thread to hold the sides together at the base. Then used the flat version of the same stuff and beat it to shape for the strap then just bolted it in. Thought it was a pretty bad ass rack myself haha. Should hopefully get a lot of the trim stuff done this weekend.