Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  its almost time

its almost time

General Discussion
views 763
replies 6
following 4

low95xlt   +1y
well its almost time to move from my apartment and carport to the house i am renting with option to buy..... 5 weeks, so who is coming to help me move, come on i know u guys have duallys and want to help..... ill even let u look at the bathroom with the original 70's style pink tile that still looks good and the pull down light over the kitchen table LOL
huskerdually   +1y
I love those lights. Reminds me of my Grandparents home. Ahh good memories.

Congrats
low95xlt   +1y
thanks its weird own single car garage but access to a 3 car for a few bucks a month some land and option to buy ore land in the future giddy like a school girl plus i can ride the bike more since it will be at my place
huskerdually   +1y
I wish my garage would burn to the ground. I have replacement cost insurance and I could build a heck of a garage for what they got it valued at.

It will probably happen now and the insurance company will see this and think I did it.

How much land?
low95xlt   +1y
house right now is on a 1.25 or 1.5 acre and have option in future to buy the other 1.5 acre or more i think where the polebarn is and nice thing is i know they can't build on some of it since it is wetlands hhehehehe
diabolic kustoms   +1y
cool
guilty by design   +1y
Id come help but im washing my hair that weekend...
Page 1 of 1