Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  quick bagging question

quick bagging question

Isuzu Make Specific
views 299
replies 3
following 3

boostpatrol   +1y
hey guys im in australia and have a 92 rodeo space cab same as your isuzu's just wondering i want it to lay out all round, obviosly notch the back, but do i need to z'd the front?? or what are the other options??? thanks guy

jdozier1279   +1y
what size wheels and set up
dragn168   +1y
it depends a little on the motor you have as well. if i remember correctly the 2.6l oil pan hangs slightly lower than the 2.3l but i could be wrong. for the most part though you dont need to z the frame but if you going bigger than 17's with small tires than your going to need to notch the control arms to get the front to lay. i know AIM makes drop spindles for the isuzu but ive heard they increase the track width. i had mine set up for 18's with a 35 series tire and it layed out with stock spindles and small notches in the control arm

hope that helps. if not look at the sticky thread in this forum called "PIX of baggin the front" or something like that, very nice detailed photos of what you need to do to lay your front end out
boostpatrol   +1y

thanks guys im trying to get a 22 to tuck under the front, so yeah hopefully i can
Page 1 of 1