Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  adapters

adapters

General Discussion
views 792
replies 6
following 4

sick82   +1y
im just wondering what brand of adapters trevor sends out with his wheels. i dont have my box's anymore.

josh
ben_shady1   +1y
They are TNwheelandtire Adapters.. He has a machine shop make them just for him.
sick82   +1y
are they steel? im trying to get some other guys to buy some from him and they want to know if they are steel and weight tested and crap. the dude just broke an aluminum one on a dodge. and they want to know some exact things about mine. i just know they are heavy as fuck and a bitch to get off the wheel after it was torqued down.

josh
lockone   +1y
Shady is right.. They are my own brand of adapters. They are made from solid steel castings that are machined to the correct size and hub bore, normal thickness is 7/8"-1". All are load tested to over 10,000lbs each and torque specs are around 350ft/lbs on the 10 lugs. When shipped UPS they normally weigh around 70 for the rears and 67 for the fronts.

Tell them to hit me up if they want some and I can have some out there in as little as 4 days.

L8R
ben_shady1   +1y
Aluminum 10 bolt adapters? Dude... What the hell was someone thinking? I know Trevors adapters looked so strong I think you could hang my whole truck off of one...lol
watahyahknow   +1y
chromewheels sells the aloy ones its been on here some time ago to warn everyone not to buy them

(hey lock you got those prices for me yet?)
sick82   +1y
thanks trevor. i let him know.

josh
Page 1 of 1