threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  new york sucks! sucks!sucks!

new york sucks! sucks!sucks!

General Discussion
views 1588
replies 14
following 6

sparkys-crewcab   +1y
i was dispatched a load to freeport ny and it is in long island ,ny.....this place is like a whole different country... this is no place for a 53 foot trailor and a semi truck to be........i want to get out of here! and never come back! aahhhhhh! thats if i can get past all the crazy ass drivers here......it took me 4 hours to go 45 miles..........i cant believe it........but i am having so much fun ,i just dont know what to do with my self...
low95xlt   +1y
glad to hear your still truckin around and enjoying it, how often u in the midwwest?
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
thanks low, i changed who i drive for. trans am wouldnt let me go home. they had me out 2 1/2months . i said screw that. i work for western express now and i go home every weekend to do my restart.......
i dont do much midwestern runs anymore, mostly around chicago to the eastcoast and to florida and them back to tennesse.....
i cant wait to get out of new york /new jersey......why do they use "new" for ? ? everything around here is old and broke down...lol...i munst be near the gettoe(however you spell it).........
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
at least the company pays me 50.00 for going into new york......they should pay you 50.00 in and then 50.00 to get out....
dragnasty   +1y
It could be worse.......This is Richie's truck that is from New Jersey.
thread post photo

thread post photo
low95xlt   +1y
damn that is a long sob
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
that truck is BAD! where i was today in new york , that truck would not have made it through the streets.....i dont think i was even supposed to be where i went today... .....i tore a tree limb down today and it broke my cb antenna and the limb was laying on the hood of the truck and was touching the ground.....i would say the limb was about 6 inches round......i thought it was going to break the hood when it fell..... ...i had to get out and pull the thing off the truck... ..i had a few old men in a neighborhood throw there arms up at me and was yelling....funny shit....i was like what the hell are you yelling at me for you old fart!........
aa taco chris   +1y

thats a bad truck!!!

he's always at carlisle with it, and this year I had the c10 with me and we cruised back to ny on the highway next to him

I heard he had to sign a waiver just to get that truck
bdydrped   +1y
that truck looks badass, cept for the stretch

is there a purpose to it or is it just so he can say "mine is longer than yours"
dragnasty   +1y

In the trucking industry, thats like a bodydrop. All the "kool" guys have stretched frames. So basically, his truck would be equal to a full size chevy bodydropped to the doors!