views 5493
replies 96
following 75

twistedsdime   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
splshgrl2   +1y

See Fayettevilles finest!!lol! Except the yellow one!!
twistedsdime   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
h8rstyle   +1y
ok im about to hate on this parade cause im a dam hater lol, Donks are NOT COOL, the whole advertising thing has no point! I know a ton of people with donks in the army and give me a break already with this donkin' madness. One of my buddies is currently building a NESQIUK DONK! WHY? you like choco milk that much build a pool with nesquik in it and swim away buddy! Im not diggin the huge lift on a classic, i just dont see it. They ride like crap, they look like oversized rolling billboards and they have no real history behind them..  I mean the closest history to that is a dude with a mollet and an old lifted camaro with super swampers on it.  So there you have it my 2 cents.GET SOME! lol THE ORIGINAL DONK! LEARN IT! ha ha UHHHH NO GO! what where you thinking!??? put some swampers on that BITCH!!!
post photo
post photo
post photo
h8rstyle   +1y
Ummm HMMMMMM??? some more donk history, this is a FIRST GENERATION DONK lol
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
i don't think i could ever get into the whole donk thing. unless it's my truck lifted up like this entering a parking lot. lolgangster to me is an old caddy or impala layd out with the right wheel combo, not 40s and jacked up. lol
post photo