lets see em

Van Discussion Make Specific
views 8595
replies 80
following 57

mjavy7   +1y

nice!
supravan   +1y
 built a new subframe for it and going to have 22's all the way around now instead of these 20's
post photo
TwistedPhil   +1y
Here's mine so far:    2005 Mazda MPV- so far, we've got it bagged with RE-6's out back and Universal Air strut bags up front- I need to cut down the front strut housings and find a shorter cartridge to get it about 2" lower...Wheels are 19" SSR Vienna Dish- 9" wide up front and 10" in the rear.  After I re-work the door panels a bit, the sliding doors should clear the wheel lips so I can open them all the way!Future plans (other than getting it lower, of course) are a few JDM pieces- grille, spoiler, etc. and get some interior and stereo mods done. I never thought I'd like a minivan, but I LOVE rolling around in this one!
post photo
post photo
wallysparks   +1y

heres a couple recent shots of mine  
post photo
post photo
wallysparks   +1y
theres one with the interior panels painted n black suede
post photo
post photo
j-bird   +1y

Keep them coming !!!

SoloSpecialties   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fbiphilHere's mine so far:    2005 Mazda MPV- so far, we've got it bagged with RE-6's out back and Universal Air strut bags up front- I need to cut down the front strut housings and find a shorter cartridge to get it about 2" lower...Wheels are 19" SSR Vienna Dish- 9" wide up front and 10" in the rear.  After I re-work the door panels a bit, the sliding doors should clear the wheel lips so I can open them all the way!Future plans (other than getting it lower, of course) are a few JDM pieces- grille, spoiler, etc. and get some interior and stereo mods done. I never thought I'd like a minivan, but I LOVE rolling around in this one!---------------------------------------------Sick! im diggin VIP look,there are some sick vans overseas. i never though id like minivans up until a few years ago when i saw some from Japan,and yours is one i wouldnt mind cruicin around with my kiddo in.
post photo
post photo
sundown   +1y

i will admit that I too have a soft spot in my heart for mini vans. I drove a 86 toyota van in college and loved its shape. I could see a new body style 08-09 chrysler town and country bagged on some billets... that would look pretty cool while hauling the chirlins and dog around.
TwistedPhil   +1y
I was actually looking for a clean 84-87 Toyota Van to do some mods to- I love how funky they look!Every one I found around here was a total roach, though, and I already had the MPV, so... here we are.  I'll post new pics soon!
warpedrenderings   +1y
Edited: 7/11/2009 3:31:58 AM by bamfben

i bagged this a few years ago 

post photo