Page 1 of 15
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Mercedes-Benz E320 build

Mercedes-Benz E320 build

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 6026
replies 141
following 55

tre5   +1y
Here we go again. Bought the car Monday 6-29-09. First thing was stipping the car down a bit for some paintwork. Started that Tuesday, it will be getting color matched handles (leaving the chrome part), color matched rockers, color matched moldings (leaving the chrom strip), painting the roof black, and painting the grill black. Here are some pics...

PUPon20s   +1y
This is gonna be a good one!!!!
AON-JAMES   +1y
We went from all black cars to white cars with black roofs.. Hahaha.. God were all alike. 
mista337   +1y

What year?
hess   +1y

what about the black airdam?  it would look lower with it white but i am sure it would chip like a bitch.
tre5   +1y

Its all getting painted white, even the bottoms of the front and rear bumpers!
hess   +1y

that a boy, no stone unturned.  why no "hydroholics" in the title? will the maiden voyage to flagtown be ready for my return?  or are you going to pick up the ironworker with your truck?
tre5   +1y
Well, I finally got enough done that I feel ok about posting pics of the updates. So far I have had all the paint work done, thanks to Pete. I replaced the tailights for the updated ones with smoked reverse lights and turn signals. I replaced the front headlights for some black housing units with real HID lights. Also had the windows tinted limo all around and 35% on the front windshield, thanks to Shawn. Justin hooked me up with an Alipne in dash tv, dvd, cd, everything else you could want in an in dash unit. Since I had to pull the seat up to run the module for the head unit, I went ahead and ran the switch wire and ground disconnect for the hydraulics. I mounted the switches where the factory cup holder used to be. It was a tight fit with the 12 prong switches and switch extensions on the front. The cover actually scrubs the extensions when I close it. Lastly I plumbed up the two, 3 dump Hydroholics manifolds with 4 accumulators. I also got the dumps installed in the car. They are tucked up into the drivers side of the trunk.  More later...

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
k24 rd6   +1y

You will have this one done and sold before mine ever gets running again