threads
Page 5 of 5
South East \  Wheres the "Looziana" people at??

Wheres the "Looziana" people at??

South East Regional
views 1582
replies 49
following 44

daudioman24   +1y

im from Shreveport
SIKaltima   +1y

Baton rouge here!
dbldub01   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Chevyon6sHey anyone knows what scrapin dates for next year gonna b, I wanna reserve rooms early so i dont get stuck at shitty ass super 8---------------------------------------------June 24-27, 2010
propaint81   +1y

sulphur bitches
cuzican   +1y

Lake Charles
lumpy   +1y
grandparents from violet la lived ther when i was younger
speedylowz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1redchvy<--------Carencro---------------------------------------------That's where I Rep. as well!!!! The CRO!!!
speedylowz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KEEFIts ok Speedy is a midget so he doesnt take up too much space :LOL:---------------------------------------------U musta been talking to the Chili's manager in my town...........:LOL:
bigcuzdave   +1y

Speed, WTF? You live near a Chili's? We barely got a BK! Does the manager notice that you have no top hair now?
speedylowz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bigcuzdave64Speed, WTF? You live near a Chili's? We barely got a BK! Does the manager notice that you have no top hair now?---------------------------------------------He must.......He wears shades now when i stroll through the door