Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  bodydrops and winter

bodydrops and winter

General Discussion
views 2693
replies 21
following 8

low95xlt   +1y
can ya drive them in winter???? i wouldn't see y not but would ya?
pig rig   +1y
its summer bone head you should be thinking about driving it now not this winter
bdydrped   +1y
heprobably cant afford to get it outta twat till winter time... so he is worried about gettin to use his baby.
low95xlt   +1y
hahahha ur guys aren't funny... naw i was thinking since my accord is taking a crap fast i was thinking of getting a bagged s-10 that is bd and then i started thinking damn could i drive it in the winter and not have problems
pig rig   +1y
a stock one is squirrely when its wet and you guys get snow

look out ditch here I come
low95xlt   +1y
i dunno i never got stuck in my ranger that was static dropped really low and never in my 4/6 dropped ram slowed down and such and drove for the condidtions
pig rig   +1y
oh yea you got that dry snow unlike our wet slushy crap I love eastcoast people

snow is snow you just don't drive in it enough to know how to drive

but its always them and the californans that park their cars in the middle of the roads and walk off say'n f@#k this sh!t I'll wait tell it melts and come get my car
huskerdually   +1y
We get alot of Texas drivers around here that don't have a clue how to drive when it snows. Funny as anything to watch them try to get around. Just don't get in their way.
huskerdually   +1y

I used to drive my bagged burb around all the time in the winter. Even used it to plow my driveway a couple of times. That makes the neighbors look at you kinda funny. And if it's that bad that you can't get around it's a good day to call in to work!
krewzlo   +1y
I drove my dually year around until I bd'd it and still would but don't need to so I don't. I used to tow a 24' enclosed car hauler with 5 sleds in it across the U.P. when I probably shouldn't of but never had problems. I drove on I75 one time when they had pulled the county trucks off the road because of how hard it was snowing. I was pulling that trailer and had snow coming over my hood. I didn't have any problems, I just didn't stop. I started as rain then turned to wet heavy snow then had fluff on top. I had good snows on her and weight in the back as well.