Page 4 of 6
Mid West \  STL?

STL?

Mid West Regional
views 4883
replies 58
following 24

juicedwagon   +1y

damn ive met you a couple times but im so bad with names. ben he has the s-10 chico got from jim, the black stockfloored one. hes the MO RA prez and the guy behind the mic at the RA show.  dakotascrapin, we are gettin together on sunday so hit up chico if you wanna go for sure.
layeddime   +1y
i had a blank but i remember now.  nice dime
NCsteven   +1y

i am ready for sunday!
dakotascrapin   +1y
yea..thats me..chico and i have been good for years, we had a lon deal with my dime..started off as a 91 s10..thena  92 toyota..then ended with 99 ext cab dime. LOOONNG story but i got what i wanted more or less... Chico held up his end of the deal an got shafted really but wanted to be sure we were good so he did what he had to. Big props to Chico and Jim, good peeps there, just goes to show you..stickers are stickers...club dnt make the person Chico is a VERY MUCH top notch in my book. As for the dime, or sunday i got a throw out bearing going in clutch and getting ready to move in few weeks, so its parked for the winter. Got alot of work to do before it goes back to chico to get painted and firewall tubbed. Appreciate the invite, im not on here much but i will try to stay up with you guys and anyone else in stl area.  Bitches !!!
FCKNLOW   +1y

would you guys be interested in a small car show for "toys for tots" on the 12 of dec? in Cape Girardeau, MO?  I'm thinking about putting it on but i need to see if it would be supported or not first.  I have a place that would hold about 75 cars and about 30 indoors.
layeddime   +1y
i would consider it is it wasnt snowin or rainin that day. sounds fun
FCKNLOW   +1y

ok i'll let you know what we do.  i found a place that we could get atleast 150 cars under roof.  a local bar has agree to have a dinner/ party after  cruise in 10- 4  dinner 5-????
SvrdRabbit   +1y
Those guys from Belleville IL. are TOOLS!!!!! I wouldn't hang out with them. 
FCKNLOW   +1y

I got a show coming up with y'all would like to come out.  anybody who is a member of Streetsource.com will have a indoor spot just let me know if you can make it http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=114306 ^^^^Let me know if you are coming on this forum^^^^
Onetime   +1y

Ive been in Belleville for 5 years and haven't seen a single mini truck...  Hell I've damn near given up all together in this hick town...