Page 3 of 5
Mid West \  Indiana in the house

Indiana in the house

Mid West Regional
views 4692
replies 40
following 33

4doormazda   +1y

anyone build fuel cell around me or have any air managment they want to saleim needing vavles compressor and tanks my truck used to have a york engine drive compressor on it ... hit me up or text me at 1-812-767-1410 and let me know thanks josh
S10kid17   +1y

If anyone is near Vincennes we are having a show at the university November 7th.
bigdaddypaco   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by S10kid17If anyone is near Vincennes we are having a show at the university November 7th. --------------------------------------------- really? I may have to swing by and cover it for my website..
S10kid17   +1y

thatd be awesome. There are all differnt kinds of cars from bagged trucks to hot rods. usually about 100 or more cars i heard. spread the word
S10kid17   +1y

Also theres gonna be food and music and what not... they are also running the dynos all day
dubmission82   +1y
Greeonwood here, id like to meet people arround the area, since the people i know dont have this interest in cars/trucks.
cutndropped   +1y

Bloomington here.
moday1986   +1y
Greenwood, IN
chris2low   +1y

straight outta clinton..seven six five ..lol
custom metalworks   +1y
Edited: 3/3/2010 4:11:16 AM by custom metalworks

MICHIGAN CITY,IN..STCKFLRDON24S..99 BODIED BURBAN ON 24s, WITH BUMPER TO BUMPER MANDREL BENT FRAME..CHECK IT OUT