Page 2 of 3
Mid West \  Whats up from Ohio

Whats up from Ohio

Mid West Regional
views 3238
replies 25
following 20

Masi2003   +1y

Jimmy, u might not remember meet but i met you a while ago, at droptout, im boys with Allen. I'm over in austintown now, again. i was living in Boardman for a while but im back to Austintown again. i love the luv btw. I also know matt and have talked to him a few times.

03ranger   +1y

i'm  moving  to  ohio -   not  exactly sure   the time frame-  maybe  6months -12 months  or  it  maybe  sooner. I'll be  moving to  Girard ohio. I got a 89 b2200 bagged  with 4wd  sheetmetal. Anyone  around girard area?  looking for some  mini-truckers to hang out with  and cruise to shows.    aim  is  luvs2spark
slownoma63   +1y
dayton area here
xJoey Dubsx   +1y

Well hi ladies! Brook Park here.
slammedxonair   +1y

About time you come over to ssm!
sbdatsun620   +1y

I'm from Delaware, OH. It is 20 miles north of Columbus.
gpc duallac   +1y

Mentor ohio here. 
nvstacoma   +1y

if from almost indiana and kentucky but sadly im still in ohio
xJoey Dubsx   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slammed x on airAbout time you come over to ssm!---------------------------------------------Yeah I know. Found out this isn't blocked at work, haha.   
slammedxonair   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by xJoey Dubsx---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slammed x on airAbout time you come over to ssm!---------------------------------------------Yeah I know. Found out this isn't blocked at work, haha.   ---------------------------------------------oh hahaha they actually block some custom automotive sites there? lol