Page 4 of 4
South East \  breakin the souths cherry

breakin the souths cherry

South East Regional
views 1397
replies 39
following 31

bodydropped85   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by achievment_farmer  i don't what yall call it liver pudding or liver mush  but you cant find it here oh yeah what about the words:   y'all, yonder, HOSE PIPE, drop cord, and all those words     they say you guys, over there, garden hose, lead cord and stuff like that.  also, there is no hardees, sonic, ci-ci's pizza, piggly wiggly, bi-lo, food lion, winn dixie   

---------------------------------------------thems yankee words.
achievment_farmer   +1y

you got that right my wife is from ny but shes been around me so she talkin southern now  haha hope to move back soon tho
fatboysS1O   +1y

pecan pie......fried bologna......apple butter........mmmmmmm
idragsdaily   +1y

cant forget krystal burgers!!!
bodydropped85   +1y
mmm krystals
xgolferdude   +1y
miss winners  chicken and biscuts.....  donks.... WHAT did i just say that!!! omfg....  hahahahahahahahha  sorry guys had a high moment!  but ya gotta love the dirty south baby!!!! its a whole nuther planet dwn hurrr!!!!    there aint nutin we cant fix with some duck tape a flux core and some natural light baby!!!  hahhahhaha
post photo
dirty   +1y
Edited: 7/1/2009 4:31:38 PM by dirt mcgirt

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by xgolferdude!    there aint nutin we cant fix with some duck tape a flux core and some natural light baby!!!  hahhahhaha---------------------------------------------as long as we keep it under a hundremilanhour
SubCulture S10   +1y

Jamie,

http://www.reddiamondteaistoxic.com---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SwchWhere the f*#k do you guys find this Red Diamond Tea???? I can't find it anywhere to see if its as good as you all say it is.---------------------------------------------
bodydropped85   +1y

all the red diamond ive drunk was fine....
xgolferdude   +1y

hahaha.... i love it!  i didnt even think about the monster jams and mud racing!!! hells yea!