Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  My field trip to Topeka

My field trip to Topeka

General Discussion
views 2657
replies 24
following 7

huskerdually   +1y
Fri morning my snap on dealer walks in and asks if I can make it to Topeka, Kansa for the NHRA nationals . And of course I said yes. He gave me 2 tickets for sat and sun and to passes for Doug Herbert's hospitality tent on sun.

Here are a few of the highlight pics if you want to see more there are over 200 here

I know I look like a handicapped kid on his "special day" but I was very excited and having a blast.

Me with John(notice the shirt)I wanted to keep it on but it was way to hot for black.
thread post photo

For you perverts. My wife said my hand got a little low.
thread post photo

thread post photo

For you alcoholics
thread post photo

For pig
thread post photo

thread post photo

Robert Hight's car after the quarter final explosion

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Scott Palmer's crew backed his top fueler into Langrith Jr's car the spill plate of Scott's wing poked a hole in the wing of Langrith's

thread post photo

I think this might be the $3.99 roll of tape as opposed to the $1.99 roll.

thread post photo

thread post photo

Gettin a couple hats signed by Doug

thread post photo

Getting fed in the snap on hospitality tent. I guess I should have taken my sunglasses off for a while on saturday.
thread post photo

Going home

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Jun 07, 2007 05:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
liljlowrider   +1y
thats awesome ,,looks like a blast.. i try to got to the finals here in Ennis every year...

nice how you got the duallyscene shirt in the pic with John force...
bdydrped   +1y
man i miss goin to the races. i used to go every year here in ennis, but i havent been in at least 5 yrs...
huskerdually   +1y
I loved it so much I'm making plans to go to the one in ennis(if that's the one they say is in Dallas). Taking the family this time. Just got to scrounge up enough deniro.
bdydrped   +1y
hell yea man... if ya do actually make it lemme know.... ill see if i can get any tickets from my pennzoil rep.
jcampbell1180   +1y
LMAO because we ALL know Pig is a flippin' MULLET!!!

Pig, be honest, how may bootlegged Ratt cassettes do you have floating around your pad?
huskerdually   +1y
She was probably throbbing for me.

You missed the lead singer of ratt, he was in the next pic.
bdydrped   +1y
this guy?
thread post photo

bad deal his carrear lead him to shellin out nhra tshirts..... so much for being a rockstar
jcampbell1180   +1y

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!! I was on a conference call when I read that and I started laughing so hard I couldn't control myself and I had to hit mute.
huskerdually   +1y
That's Clay Millican next him they were signing autographs. Got pig one.