Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  mighty max frontend setup

mighty max frontend setup

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 418
replies 6
following 5

dragitall   +1y
been thinkin about tradin my truck for a 89 mighty max and i was just wantin to get some ideas for what i could do, thanks!
jmurphy   +1y
Here is a link to some of my build pics from my old Max. Kinda gives you an idea.
dragitall   +1y

dont see it?? what kind of control arm/spindal setups are you guys doing? if i got it id want to do the toyota5 lug swap. and does the single cab have a 1 piece driveshaft of 2 piece??
slowram   +1y
on the front of mine i did cups, w/ a 3" drop spindle, pretty simple and clean (stock uppers and lowers, and still have a sway bar). single cab has a 1 piece driveshaft.
D350   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by slowram on the front of mine i did cups, w/ a 3" drop spindle, pretty simple and clean (stock uppers and lowers, and still have a sway bar). single cab has a 1 piece driveshaft. --------------------------------------------- Interested in knowing where you got 3" drop spindles.  To my knowledge AIM is the only company making drop spindles for this truck.  It's been a year though.   The spring cup needs to be cut down quite a bit to get any significant drop out of it.  Some use cups... I developed a removable back plate setup.  The 5 lug conversion is a breeze using Toyota parts.  Check out photos of all that in my build thread.  Granted, mine is an 86 (very different body style) but the frames and suspension didn't change.   http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=105929&page=1    Hit me up if you've got questions.  Vizualcreep@yahoo.com 
dragitall   +1y

whats the offset for a 22 to tuck with the toyota rearend?? and has anybody tried to use a 2pc drice shaft in a mitsu? like a single cab mazdas?? or a extended cab driveshaft shortend??  shoulda called this 21 questions lol
nvrdoned50   +1y

you can put a extra cab driveshaft which is 2 piece but good luck finding a extra cab...there rare..and of course youd have to get it shortend...look in my profile at all of my d50s...one is bodydropped and underconstruction....
Page 1 of 1