threads
Page 4 of 8
Nissan Trucks \  Whats the best hardbody?

Whats the best hardbody?

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 6247
replies 79
following 69

m2edragger   +1y

"s10-killa" was one of my favs.. i can't find a pic but it was the tru blue king cab that was built by bullock and painted by paint trix i think..i think it was showfest 05 when i saw it
nisrod   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Waldog25I remember Red Hot! That thing was ahead of it's time!!! Bad ass!! Anyone have pics of it? ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SLAMDTACOta ta ta may have the nicest one to date, but I alwys liked these two. Red Hot had the nicest one of it's time in the late 80s, early 90s. if you dont know red hot, search the old school threads shows in the early 90s were great till red hott showed up,,,then he kicked ass!!!  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAGLESS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Packy83"s10-killa" was one of my favs.. i can't find a pic but it was the tru blue king cab that was built by bullock and painted by paint trix i think..i think it was showfest 05 when i saw it---------------------------------------------One of my favs too...
dirty   +1y

i definately think big robs should be mentioned
post photo
dragitall   +1y

http://www.streetsource.com/im/ViewUser.aspx?IMStyle=2&ID=gettwisted07 someone post a pic of tims,links above. i think its hands down the cleanest iv ever seen,22's,bodydrop,and a 350.  Twisted Fantasies
79squarebody   +1y

i personally luv the S-10 killer.&.the organic green  king cab that was from down and dirty in jersey it ended up in hawaii and the red nissan that was built by driveway works,so clean..and thanks 2 dirty for showin me sum luv,,
dirty   +1y

timmys truck is pretty badass ready to see the redo he is doing you got it rob. you gonna have that dually out anytime soon?
79squarebody   +1y

dually might make a its maiden voyage later this show season..