threads
Page 2 of 8
Nissan Trucks \  Whats the best hardbody?

Whats the best hardbody?

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 6250
replies 79
following 69

///RELAXED 720   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low mazdaWould love to see some more pictures of this Nissan. That thing is sweet.---------------------------------------------it belongs to ta ta ta missile on here ........ 
BAGLESS   +1y

Yup. That hardbody has my vote... Seen the pics in the newest Truck Trends magazine... It is immaculate!!! 
ETNSFLT   +1y

I love Aaron's HB but the baddest Nissan has to go to a finished truck.   
post photo
pugz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720    ----------------    i love this one.  by far one of the cleanest built yet
post photo
mista337   +1y

Wow. That is definitely clean. As soon as I saw the picture of the assembled frame, I knew it had to be owned by a Japenese dude. Here's the link to his profile. Http://www.streetsource.com/Profile.aspx?Profileid=31932
smctoy   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
slamdtaco   +1y

ta ta ta may have the nicest one to date, but I alwys liked these two. Red Hot had the nicest one of it's time in the late 80s, early 90s. if you dont know red hot, search the old school threads 
post photo
post photo
NOTLONUF   +1y
the green one on 22's is sick, the one Aaron Iha is building is going to be sick, but i've always dug dubrockers.
post photo
NOTLONUF   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Zip_TydThe one there showing off in the newest Mini Truckin' is bad ass!--------------------------------------------- that is the one Aaron Iha is building. so sick.