Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  lowering a rodeo

lowering a rodeo

Isuzu Make Specific
views 382
replies 6
following 3

snydecat   +1y
is lowering a 94 rodeo the same as lowerin a regular truck? just wanna check before i buy it.
sponge splawn   +1y
Not even close!!!. All Rodeo's, 4x4 and 2wd (and Amigo's for the matter) sit on 4x4 frames. It is possible to bag this frame, but it is a big deal. The suspension hangs down considerably more than the 2wd truck suspension. Miles used his frame and just reworked it greatly. Check out his profile. His is the now white roadsterd one that lays door. You can also check out my profile. Mine lays frame on 22's. I swapped in a 2wd spacecab front frame clip into mine to make sure all the engine mounts and anything else line up perfectly. If I were to do it again, I would def do things different. Good luck. You have alot of work ahead of you, but it can be done. L8r
snydecat   +1y
k thats what i was wonderin. im not plannin on baggin it right now... just wanted a slammed daily driver. but i guess that if its not gonna work then im not gonna buy it. thanks for the input sponge... i was hopin that either you or miles would chime in on this.
shortrodeo   +1y

Well you know how we are... as soon as you buy a new mini you have to lower it..... So this is as low as I got it on the good ole cranked torsion bars, removed bump stops, thinned spring pack..... Would hit the frame pretty regular in the back... O memorys lol
post photo
snydecat   +1y
haha damn i was  really lookin for ward to slammin the hell out of it. but i do have a 2wd spacecab frame that im not gonna be usin so i might have to do a little swap and get it as low as i can...
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by snydecathaha damn i was  really lookin for ward to slammin the hell out of it. but i do have a 2wd spacecab frame that im not gonna be usin so i might have to do a little swap and get it as low as i can...--------------------------------------------- That will do it! Keep us posted on the progress.
snydecat   +1y
i will and i know that im sayin im not gonna baggit but i will...  probably right after i static drop it. ill step back and be like the hell with this i want it layin frame. hahaha.
Page 1 of 1