Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  rodeo/amigo to toyota 5 lug

rodeo/amigo to toyota 5 lug

Isuzu Make Specific
views 287
replies 5
following 3

mr.safety   +1y
ive been reading some of the profiles and a few people say they have put on toyota spindels and all i can find on the forums is this being done to pups. the front suspention is quite different on a rodeo/amigo than it is on a pup so my question is can i do this and if so what will it take
mr.safety   +1y
??
tre5   +1y

If I were you I would just clip the entire front end. I know for the amigos, they all have 4wd frames. Meaning the lower control arms hang down very low and will hit the ground long before the frame. If you throw a yota clip on it you will solve 2 problems at once. The height issue and the 5 lug.
mr.safety   +1y
yea i was afraid of that. thanks for the input
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5If I were you I would just clip the entire front end. I know for the amigos, they all have 4wd frames. Meaning the lower control arms hang down very low and will hit the ground long before the frame. If you throw a yota clip on it you will solve 2 problems at once. The height issue and the 5 lug.--------------------------------------------- I agree. Yota clip would be pretty simple, but just know that the yota clip is 4 or 5 inches narrower than the rodeo/amego clip. If you have the 3.2 that I have you will have some clearance issues with the power steering pump and the power steering box. I did make the yota spindles work with the stock upper and lower arms. All i did was plate the arms then re-drill them for yota ball joints. The bigger issues is the yota spindle steering arm needs to be cut and relocated to eliminate the some toe and bump steer problems. Here is what I am running now. I made the upper mounts new and I used the stock lower bushing mounts. I still have to use my modified steering arms but at least this looks cleaner than the stock junk I had for years.   Keep us posted on your build Miles    
post photo
Page 1 of 1