Page 7 of 11
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  LETS SEE THE BADDEST VW

LETS SEE THE BADDEST VW

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 10176
replies 107
following 83

NRlaydtaco   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05anymore pics of the red and black one with flames---------------------------------------------http://www.surface-dvd.com/pictures/Bug%20Feature%20Feb-06/index.htmall the pics you will ever need lol
NIGHTMARE73   +1y

I WANT A VW NOW !!! LOL  
scr8pnyota   +1y

love the multi window bus
post photo
scr8pnyota   +1y

smctoy   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IGotIssues Anymore pics from this shoot??---------------------------------------------Yep...http://volksarama.smugmug.com/popular/1/173488778_DBYK3#P-2-9
post photo
post photo
puddin06   +1y

post photo
post photo
tukn22   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Jance Customs ^^^^ Is this a VW????---------------------------------------------The Blue dub one could be one of the baddest ones if someone put smaller billets on it to let it lay out! :pimp:
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
PIMPTACO   +1y

Let's turn this into a "camel toe " thread!!! LOL!!! 
Cosa Nostra   +1y

me and my bro has one of the lowest bugs ive ever seen in my life..it mashes and turns that low..from ground to the top of the bug is 39 and half inches...how about somebody post some pictures for me please

federal20   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by FADE2BLK94 HOLY SHIT! The beige one above with the billets on it is soooo sexy!!! I've been searching and I still cant find pics of my favorite one, its a black/red and woodgrain squareback, bagged with a paint gun for the shifter, and surfboard on the roof...if anyone has pics of it post some up! --------------------------------------------- yeah that guy lives a couple miles from me in pearland him and his dad does all the paint work at his dads paint shop that thing is feackin amazing i cant find pix either though