Page 5 of 11
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  LETS SEE THE BADDEST VW

LETS SEE THE BADDEST VW

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 10112
replies 107
following 83

3day   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ih8bumps---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sadisticironEdited: 5/8/2009 11:43:51 PM by sadisticironwait till this is done...... ---------------------------------------------   Dude that is so slick with the beetle roof!!! ---------------------------------------------Looks like a notchback roof to me
post photo
98dakota20   +1y

there is a guy from mo with one, its kinda "rat rod" it looks sick.no pics though, my camra is broke.
Ih8bmps   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 3DAY---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ih8bumps---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sadisticironEdited: 5/8/2009 11:43:51 PM by sadisticironwait till this is done...... ---------------------------------------------   Dude that is so slick with the beetle roof!!! ---------------------------------------------Looks like a notchback roof to me---------------------------------------------  Your right, my bad, still super dope!
post photo
STYLEE   +1y

STYLEE   +1y

post photo
milkshake   +1y
Edited: 5/11/2009 10:14:33 PM by 1964badbug

post photo
milkshake   +1y
god i miss that thingand us freaks are keepin the bugs alive HA lol