Page 4 of 19
Full Size Truckin General \  The Best Dually Out There.. lets seem them

The Best Dually Out There.. lets seem them

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 20447
replies 182
following 133

SSM-Webmaster   +1y
http://www.streetsource.com/issues2/viewPhoto.aspx?Type=Magazine+Show+Coverage&Photo=/uploads/Ownerprofiles/RAduallyon4s/723200841441PM82171.jpg&Thumbnail=%2fuploads%2fOwnerprofiles%2fRAduallyon4s%2f723200841441PM82171_tn.jpg
blaznlow20000   +1y
Edited: 5/7/2009 4:22:17 PM by blaznlow20000

I've seen the standard cab around where i live. Truly badass!
thacru78   +1y

My list goes like this....Potter's Dually...Big Casey's (Duck's Old) Dually...the Black with Red interior...then prolly the Square body that was in MT mag pullin the car hauler. THere's really not alot of Dually's I dislike...Dually's are nasty.
mazberrydelight   +1y

my votes for the black one with the red interior(so many mods on it) , ducks old blue one , and and bill carltons when it was pewter and red
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78My list goes like this....Potter's Dually...Big Casey's (Duck's Old) Dually...the Black with Red interior...then prolly the Square body that was in MT mag pullin the car hauler. THere's really not alot of Dually's I dislike...Dually's are nasty. ---------------------------------------------

Damn I don't even make the cut!!!!!!!!! lol... I guess it's back to the drawing board.....

post photo
Jance Customs   +1y
THW 2007 ^^^^
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
92LOWYOTA   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Big Dee-------------------------------------------

This is one of my favorites. Its just clean.

post photo
1redchvy   +1y

Scooby owend Schoolnu.....and he is now building the one with the baby blue frame with just the cab on it.........