Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  what to expect

what to expect

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 345
replies 2
following 3

bgdhrdbdy   +1y
ok just trying to get an idea of what i am going to be getting into. my wife has a 4 door 06 dodge 1500 and now wants to put it in the dirt..  i have bagged alot of minis and even a couple full size chevy's but just wanted to get an idea of what to expect or anything special that these trucks need and a good kit. any input will be appreciated also if anyone has pics of some and can post them that would be great so that i can get some ideas and give me a push to get this underway for her.
carlos
jeebus @ mmw   +1y

I make a crap ton of parts for the Dodge ram truck, to make the baggin process a bit easier. www.myspace.com/michiganmetalworkswww.michiganmetalworks.com if you want to get down on a 24, you will need to narrow your rear axle, and probably your front track width. You will need to raise the front upper arms for sure, that helps alot. I personally like to swap out the lower control arm also, with either a complete new lower control arm that uses flipped chevy balljoints, OR another piece i make is just a balljoint replacment  that converts the stock balljoint into a flipped chevy balljoint.  either way will gain you drop, and let you use a stronger chevy balljoint, instead of the weak ass dodge ones. There really are alot of options for the front tho, its all in what your gonna want to lay out on. holler if you need any other info, ive been building a ton of ram parts lately its been occuping most of my time lol   taylor
FCKNLOW   +1y

^^^^^^ built all the stuff for my 04 and his work is damn good!!!!!!  and with his set up you dont have to buy a spindle, look at my profile under my 04 dodge ram i have some pics of the brackets he made me.
Page 1 of 1