Page 4 of 8
Ford Trucks \  project panty dropper 79 crew cab

project panty dropper 79 crew cab

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 3994
replies 74
following 56

twistedsdime   +1y

Damn that's nuts...looks good so far. Can't wait to see it finished!
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by fatboysS1O makes me wanna drop my boxers. id def go gay for it. --------------------------------------------- y drop em just put em on backwards
tukn22   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by kr1s---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fatboysS1Omakes me wanna drop my boxers. id def go gay for it.---------------------------------------------y drop em just put em on backwards ---------------------------------------------Now thats F@C&ing funny, I dont care who you are!
Mater   +1y
Edited: 4/27/2009 9:53:14 PM by Mater

Sorry for first post, I have read StreetSource for years but I have to ask this: Where did that engine come from and when you say it "Had" where did ti go? What Trans is backing it? That is not a factory offered engine.  1. Detroit Diesel was owned by GM from 1965 to 19882. The first diesel did not appear in a F-Series until 1984 with the 6.9 IDI If memory serves me, That was a 4 cyl 2 stroke used in city buses. One hell of a swap whoever did it.  
bodydropped85   +1y

i quit wearing panties when viewing this thread!
The Mayor   +1y
Edited: 4/28/2009 12:48:16 PM by The Mayor

That trucks crazy.  I love it.
cheese   +1y

thenephilm   +1y
I believe it was a custom swap done.  Chris knows all of the details but the truck itself is pretty unique and badass in person.---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MaterEdited: 4/27/2009 9:53:14 PM by MaterSorry for first post, I have read StreetSource for years but I have to ask this: Where did that engine come from and when you say it "Had" where did ti go? What Trans is backing it? That is not a factory offered engine.  1. Detroit Diesel was owned by GM from 1965 to 19882. The first diesel did not appear in a F-Series until 1984 with the 6.9 IDI If memory serves me, That was a 4 cyl 2 stroke used in city buses. One hell of a swap whoever did it.  ---------------------------------------------
idrgbdy   +1y
ya where at in ohio. i wanna see this bitch in person!
nvstacoma   +1y

the truck is in cincinnati as far as the motor its now in some big ass log splitter he sold it the trans was some kind of bus trany it dident even have park it was slow as hell top speed was like 55 and it was so loud you had to wear ear plugs its clipped with a 88 to 98 1500 chevy clip