threads
Page 1 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  All/Any Information regarding bagging an 08 Ram?

All/Any Information regarding bagging an 08 Ram?

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 758
replies 12
following 11

Killa_G   +1y
I am in search of information to get my truck done. It's a Single cab V6 ram, standard trans.

Is there an online shop that makes a kit I can bolt on the front (minus welding in the shock mount)? Or would the best thing to do be to get one made at a local shop?

What are my (best?) options for the rear?

I dont know much about bagging trucks, but i do have welding/fabrication skills and i'm more than confident that im able to complete this.

If anyone has done this out there, what was your total price after finished? Ekstensive quoted me $8k to do the job. I know it's well worth it but i'm not looking to throw down that much cash and I would love to do it myself and not just drive a bagged truck.
bigmike75   +1y

check out dodgetalk.com  that should get you started in the right direction. i do know there is not a kit for the dodge. auto extremes in conyers ga bagged mine and i love it. also it was alot less than youve been quoted.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y

I dont make anything for the 08 rams yet, but im looking into it. i produce a TON of aftermarket baggin' parts for the 02-05 and 06+ Ram trucks.  Im not sure if the 08 is similar to the 06 or not. if it is, i produce pretty much evertying you need to get your truck down on big wheels.  Upper control arms, lower control arms, raised upper control arm mounts, flipped balljoint kits, uni-ball arms, chevy balljoint conversion kits......... if its needed to get the front of a ram on the ground, i make it. www.michiganmetalworks.comwww.myspace.com/michiganmetalworks    Taylor
gimp5561   +1y

taylor do you make anything for a 3500 dodge 2wd 2006
jeebus @ mmw   +1y

it depends i guess. I dont have anything designed specifically for the 3500 trucks, but some of the stuff ive built for the 1500 trucks may work. I believe the raised upper control arm mounts work just the same, im nearly certain that the upper bag mounts i make will work.   Im not 100% but i think the flipped lower balljoint kits i make MAY work also.     Other than that im not sure.  If theres something you specifically need, i can make it for you no problem, i have nearly any kind of ram truck available to me to jig from.  what kind of stuff were you looking for?   Taylor
FCKNLOW   +1y

^^^^^^ makes some great stuff he made all the brakects for my 04.  hows the fuel cell coming? 
FCKNLOW   +1y

also, there is pics of the stuff he made under my "04 dodge ram" profile
groundscr8pr   +1y
ekstensive metal works has done one of these. call and talk to mitch. 281 442 1050
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by groundscr8prekstensive metal works has done one of these. call and talk to mitch. 281 442 1050---------------------------------------------read the first post.  he allready has talked to them.   Taylor
Killa_G   +1y

i AIMed you. is that everything that I would need as far as hardware for the front of the truck besides bags?