threads
Page 5 of 8
American Cars \  Gremlin project... UPDATE PICS page5!!

Gremlin project... UPDATE PICS page5!!

American Cars General Discussions
views 3159
replies 75
following 36

Gremlinguy   +1y
Plenty what would you like to see?
bodydropped   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by GremlinguyEdited: 4/24/2009 4:34:36 PM by GremlinguyEdited: 4/24/2009 4:31:30 PM by GremlinguyEdited: 4/24/2009 11:46:40 AM by GremlinguyTJ- is your uncles name Rick Sipole? (has to be there cant be 2 chopped and tubbed Gremlins in Texas) Low-smooth-cool- Thanks for the  info. Might not be the first then but one of the first haha. Id like to see some pictures of how it is done and compare it to how I did it.--------------------------------------------- yep that is my uncle lol
Gremlinguy   +1y
I figured it had to be Rick. Has he made any progress lately?
j-bird   +1y

updates?
Gremlinguy   +1y
Its coming along. Floors are done, gotta tear down for final paint. Started on the dash (1950 ford) got it installed just need to make filler pieces. If you guys would like I will get some pictures posted.
bodydropped   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by GremlinguyI figured it had to be Rick. Has he made any progress lately?--------------------------------------------- umm not sure, last time i was at his house it was in his garage on jack stands but he only lives like 3 miles from me lol i wish he would finish it because its a bad bitch
DiabolicCustoms   +1y

yes, yes we would love pics, reminds me of mine but i never made it any further than getting it to run, and then got rid of it, should have kept it. it had the origional levi interior!
Gremlinguy   +1y
Damn sorry bout the double post. The first shot is the 50 Ford dash mounted, I just love that second shot, third is my exzaust tunnel and fourth is the floor over the 4 link.
SIKaltima   +1y

Cant wait to see this one done!