Page 2 of 6
Under Construction \  Build up of my 94 Caprice

Build up of my 94 Caprice

Under Construction General Discussions
views 3628
replies 53
following 28

Mrlowrider305   +1y

were did you get that l.e.d. light for your rear tag at??????

lovetigger88   +1y

looking good hope to see more pics
rockstar-c10   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Mrlowrider305were did you get that l.e.d. light for your rear tag at??????

---------------------------------------------AutoZone, thats the only place iv seen it at. Ever since iv done it alot of people have asked the same and done it to thiers. It only cost about 12 bucks
Mrlowrider305   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1LOWBUICK---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Mrlowrider305were did you get that l.e.d. light for your rear tag at??????

Thankz alot ---------------------------------------------AutoZone, thats the only place iv seen it at. Ever since iv done it alot of people have asked the same and done it to thiers. It only cost about 12 bucks---------------------------------------------
rockstar-c10   +1y
Updated pics....
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
rockstar-c10   +1y
Now on 24s...
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
22s or go home   +1y

nice
YUH8IN96   +1y

looks good man, if you put the 22s back on would it lay frame???
rockstar-c10   +1y

Yes but all i need to do is trim a few things and it will lay on the 24s. Only way ill go back to 22s is if they are staggered.
YUH8IN96   +1y

cool man id like to see it layd on the 24s, my buddys got one thats layin frame on 20s it should b done soon