Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  68 dodge D200

68 dodge D200

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1418
replies 4
following 4

riddinlow99   +1y
wondering if anyone has done one or know of any pics of them I found a near perfect one in the local yard even the interor is mint was goin to ditch the solid axle up front and dump the 8 lug wheels and go with a 88-98 chev front end and rear axle and make a frame out of 2x4 1/4 wall tubing
tuckinlugs06   +1y

i thought about building one my self but its hard to find parts..i know where 2 4door long beds are ..both in 75% good shape but like i said hard to get the parts i would need...but both would make a desent truck..would be sick bodied tucking some 24's
Jance Customs   +1y

I don't think it matters what year Dodge you buy! You can't find parts PERIOD! They are getting more popular since 2002 though  
riddinlow99   +1y
yea I def here ya on finding parts the only thing the one Im looking at needs is a tailgate and the lens covers for the  rear tailights other than that its 100% complete and in good shape
slicknapier   +1y

These a small cult involving these trucks. They are kind of a love em or hate em truck. I personally love them. There are a few out there that are pretty bitchin. It's also cool to have something that's different. I bagged one, but then got burnt out and it's just sitting now. I used a 78 Dodge Frame. Here's a website dedicated to these trucks. www.sweptline.org  
Page 1 of 1