threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Any of you Michigan guys live close to Monroe?

Any of you Michigan guys live close to Monroe?

General Discussion
views 889
replies 4
following 3

krewzlo   +1y
SO????????????????

There is someone there that has a fullsize chevy ext. cab fleetside that wants to trade for my s10 but I would like an opinion on it before I make the 600 mile round trip. Not a big deal just thought I would ask to help a ds brother out.
pig rig   +1y
michigan can't be that big

I seen It on a map and a road sign once
krewzlo   +1y
Well actually it is one of the longest states if you start at the very western end of da up eh and end up at the border by toledo.
low95xlt   +1y
hey whats the details i am bout 45 minutes away i could make a drive for ya and possible get some pics
krewzlo   +1y
Hey low, it is a 91 sierra ext cab. He is supposed to be emailing me an address to his house. I am actually trading my s10 then selling the truck to my buddy up here. The picts look pretty good that I have seen but they are small. I am supposed to pick it up on next saturday. I will see if my buddy wants you to look at it and I will have him make it worth your time and atleast pay your gas for ya. He works at a stereo shop so maybe that is even closer to ya. I will get more details and let you know. Thanks for the offer and merry christmas!!!!!
Page 1 of 1