threads
Page 2 of 2
Sport Compact General \  Fastest 4 and 6 cylibnder fwd car ??

Fastest 4 and 6 cylibnder fwd car ??

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 3504
replies 15
following 12

pmiller   +1y

Guys!  It's a circle dirt track.  Alot of bumpin' is going to be goin' on. Dusty,All those cars would be good cars.  Have you raced on a dirt track?  It'll be fun!  In a fwd car, when it starts sliding around the turn, don't take your foot off the gas.  Correct with steering wheel.  Keep the gas pedal steady and aim the front wheels around the turn.  You might be able to get away with cutting the ebrake cable on the right rear.  It'll only lock up the left rear.  Since you're only turning left it might help. 
Lowered Depths   +1y
talon TSi awd turbo, 4 cylinder
IDROPEM   +1y

Id say the 89-94 talon/eclipse/laser,fwd (or get the awd and keep it on hush ;D) cheap cars to pick up weigh just a little over 2500 comes in a manual, seats 4, inexpensive parts
Idragit   +1y

I';m lookin at gettin a 89 eclipse..yeah the track is dirt and I use to race the mild v8 class in high school and college..got out of it for a while, too much money but this sems affordable..I didnt know the maximas were good, I'll have to keep my eyes open for one..
MagicMikey   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by puponair Edited: 3/29/2009 11:27:55 PM by puponair go baller and get an acura nsx   amazing track car   --------------------------------------------- i thought the guy wanted fwd 4 or 6 cylinder car and not a mid eng. rwd 

post photo
SoloSpecialties   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IdragitI';m lookin at gettin a 89 eclipse..yeah the track is dirt and I use to race the mild v8 class in high school and college..got out of it for a while, too much money but this sems affordable..I didnt know the maximas were good, I'll have to keep my eyes open for one..---------------------------------------------well i didnt understand ur first post...i thought u were talkin like heads up drag racin haha..they would be good for that.