Page 1 of 2
Photoshop \  best program

best program

Photoshop General Discussions
views 1458
replies 13
following 6

Layedouts10   +1y
I'm looking for a good photo editing program that is not too expensive. What photoshop would be good for a newb. i'm not looking to do rendering, just improve some pics. I really want a program that i can have a black and white picture and have one object be color inside. thanks.
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Photoshop is the program people use.  It goes for around 6-700 bucks. You can get photoshop elements cheaper, its also limited on features and I have no clue its price.
puddin06   +1y

Or you can buy it off ebay. I have CS3 and I got it for $200
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Better watch it on eBay, many of those are not legal versions.  They are stolen/fake/etc. Not all though.
TrucksHC   +1y
chk out local book shops...around colleges and schools. a lot of those places will have older versions (7, CS, CS2) for cheap.
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Those are for educational use only.  Im sure nobodys going to chase you down.  Just making a point.    
TrucksHC   +1y
not yet 
Layedouts10   +1y

well i picked up Photoshop Elements 7. i've been playing around with it for a while. i cant do as many cool things as i could with CS4, but it does what i need it to do.
post photo
puddin06   +1y

you have a pretty distinct line around the truck from where you cut it out??
puddin06   +1y
Edited: 4/9/2009 4:00:01 PM by puddin

So I stumbled accross the coolest thing ever. Its a student version but hey im a student so i can buy it. If you're not im sure you know one who can get it for you. Creative Suite 4 Includes: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended , Adobe Illustrator CS4, Adobe InDesign CS4, Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Flash Pro CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS4. http://www.journeyed.com/itemDetail.asp?ItmNo=44011033 All for only $399.98  Yes you are welcome haha