best program

Photoshop General Discussions
views 1479
replies 13
following 6

puddin06   +1y

that saves you like $1300
GraphicDisorder   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puddinEdited: 4/9/2009 4:00:01 PM by puddinSo I stumbled accross the coolest thing ever. Its a student version but hey im a student so i can buy it. If you're not im sure you know one who can get it for you. Creative Suite 4 Includes: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended , Adobe Illustrator CS4, Adobe InDesign CS4, Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Flash Pro CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS4. http://www.journeyed.com/itemDetail.asp?ItmNo=44011033 All for only $399.98 Yes you are welcome haha---------------------------------------------Using a Student version to make "money" your better your product past school assignments, is against the TOS(terms of service).  Like I already said, I doubt Adobe is going to show up on your door step.  But those people concerned with running a legit business or using Adobe legit would not want to buy it as a "student".One great thing in life to remember, if it sounds to good to be true, then it likely is.
ShakinPlates   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-Brandt---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puddinEdited: 4/9/2009 4:00:01 PM by puddinSo I stumbled accross the coolest thing ever. Its a student version but hey im a student so i can buy it. If you're not im sure you know one who can get it for you. Creative Suite 4 Includes: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended , Adobe Illustrator CS4, Adobe InDesign CS4, Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Flash Pro CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS4. http://www.journeyed.com/itemDetail.asp?ItmNo=44011033 All for only $399.98 Yes you are welcome haha---------------------------------------------Using a Student version to make "money" your better your product past school assignments, is against the TOS(terms of service).  Like I already said, I doubt Adobe is going to show up on your door step.  But those people concerned with running a legit business or using Adobe legit would not want to buy it as a "student".One great thing in life to remember, if it sounds to good to be true, then it likely is.---------------------------------------------Agreed. Student versions are intended for educational purposes only. If you plan to make a profit, you better get a full retail version,  a tax ID and claim it. Better to start off legit and do it the right way.  Like Brandt said, Adobe may not show up on your door step, but fellow competetors have ways of finding out things... If you are on a budget, try to find a older version. Even PS 7 is still powerful enough to get the majority of things done.
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Hell even Photoshop 5.5 is a fine version.  Having the latest/greatest doesn't allow you to do any thing you cant with the other, just may be a bit easier in some of the newer versions.