Page 1 of 2
Audio/Video \  ***CUSTOM***CAR***AUDIO***

***CUSTOM***CAR***AUDIO***

Audio/Video Q & A
views 1406
replies 18
following 6

Lowered Depths   +1y
My name is Mike and I have been doing car audio for over 10 years.  I run a one man shop out of my house, trying to save the customer some money and do what I love to do with the pleasure of getting money in my pocket.  I don't go out and purposely ruin the chances of big, known shops in the area!!!  Let that be known!!!!  I don't have business cards, I hope that word of mouth and customer happiness, keep me going.  Doing car audio in the way I do it is a great passion and thrill every time I start a new project.  I like to keep the people guessing in what kind of crazy, mind-blowing design I can come up with.  Or what kind of stealth, clean, composition I will bring out.  I'm happy to help anyone wanting to do anything from basic to full-out.  To get more information on how I can make your next idea or dream a reality, you can contact me via email.

website- http://audioconcepts.shutterfly.com
email- ronsch81183@yahoo.com

I posted this last week and it was deleted and I don't know why, could someone tell me.

Lowered Depths   +1y
I'd post pics but not really sure how you know  
slammedrt   +1y

Mike i talked with you last week when u posted this the first time. Are you able to do interiors yet? Recover seats and what not?

Lowered Depths   +1y
can't sew them, no machine yet, but regular seat covers already pre-sewn, yeah I can
Lowered Depths   +1y
bump***check it out
Lowered Depths   +1y
There has to be someone interested.  This isn't a joke at all!!!!!
jdauer02   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Lowered Depths I'd post pics but not really sure how you know   --------------------------------------------- load the pic to a site like photobucket. next click on the mountain icon below the post.  This will bring up a box.  Paste the URL of the pic in the URL location and hit insert. this will bring up your pic so you can position it.  next click to the right of the screen on the white portion just to the side of the pic.  add as many as needed then hit the post button.

Lowered Depths   +1y
    Just a couple of examples I have more on my site.
Lowered Depths   +1y
bump....
Lowered Depths   +1y
                                                                                                                          A couple more examples of my work, hopefully someone wants something done in the future.