Page 1 of 5
American Cars \  Dodge Charger Redo

Dodge Charger Redo

American Cars General Discussions
views 1487
replies 46
following 32

tre5   +1y
Here is Hydroholics newest customer. This car came in with an existing setup that the customer wasnt happy with. Here are the before pics as it arrived in my garage, I will post the build pics as I go. Should be done by this weekend.

pmiller   +1y

I hope they didn't pay anything for that first go around.  Looks like someone didn't know what they were doing.  And that's scary if they were driving this car around.  I can't wait to see the finished product.

LaidNeon   +1y
wow
bagtodrag   +1y
wow coat hanger deluxe, that't pretty damn gnarly lookin can't wait to see all of that redone.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Since the guy that build this truck is on the job - it will turn out awesome. Email info@hydroholics.net for all your hydraulic needs.     
tre5   +1y
couple more for your viewing pleasure... I just pulled out everthing in the trunk. The pump mounts came out by hand. Just wiggled them back and forth a couple times. The battery rack is connected to the car via sheet metal. There are hose unions all over the car. anyway, here they are. I am going to pick up some new batteries right now.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jdauer02   +1y
Edited: 2/23/2009 2:44:34 PM by jdauer02

good to see you guys got your hands on it to do it right.  Bread bag twist ties anyone? 
draggindakota   +1y

It's shit work like that that gives juice a bad rep. Good luck!

AON-JAMES   +1y
i like how the batteries don't match, thats my favorite.   send me the pump mounts, so i can put them in the infiniti!
tre5   +1y
big hole...  

post photo